Frequently Asked Questions
*Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery is free within the Great Toronto Area with an order over $399 before tax. Extra delivery charge will be applied if the delivery address is out of GTA. Detailed charge please call 647-987-1118 to make a quote.
- All merchandise will be delivered to your home or business address only. P.O. boxes are not acceptable. Customer should make sure to provide us an accurate street address that all merchandise can be delivered to. Merchandises are delivered during business days (Monday through Friday).
- All items will be received on driveway or in garage for a house, the front or lobby for a condominium or apartment. If request further than that, must ask in advance and extra charge will apply.
- All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling a delivery.
- Delivery maybe behind schedule for bad traffic or weather conditions, please be patient and allow more time for waiting.
- To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
Canada Wide Shipping
- We work with a large number of trucking and transportation companies around the country. This enables us to book any size container and deliver to any destination within Canada. This means you get your merchandise the least expensive, the fastest & safest way possible. Freight charges are required to be prepaid by the customers in advance; LTL freights are usually prepaid by us, and the charges will be showed in the invoice.
- You may inquire a shipping quote by Email or by phone.
- By Email: Email us with the model number or SKU number of the inquired product, Postal Code and contact phone number to email@example.com. We will contact you within 24h with your shipping quote. By Phone: Call 647-987-1118 during Monday – Saturday from 9:30am to 6pm with the model number or SKU number of the inquired product and Postal Code
- Merchandises will be processed within one to three business days, and will be shipped during business days (Monday through Friday).
Customer Trucking Company Pick Up
The orders will be checked and wrapped properly on high pallets. We will provide you the best service to avoid extra cost and also lower the freight cost. Contact us for palette size and weight if needed for Freight quotes.
We will keep as many products as possible in stock. Due to a heavy demand for a particular product, we might not have it in stock or the manufacturer may not be able to make it fast enough. This will result in a slightly longer total shipping time. We will notify you if any of your products are on “backorder”.
Local Pick Up
We will keep as many products as possible in stock at our showroom location. Since our products have to be assembled in advance at our warehouse, in case your products are not available for pick up, we will have your order ready in short period of time, based on the order size (usually the same business day).
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 7 days for a full refund, or exchange within 14 days of pickup or delivery. All returns or exchanges must be returned in reselling condition, with the original package, and your original invoice. Topcan Vanity has the right to refuse any returned items that have no package, are damaged, or have been installed or used.
*Return and Exchange Policy:
We refund any original condition merchandise with a copy of your original invoice within 7 days of pick up.
All returns will be credited back to the original payment type. Any shipping and handling fees that were paid with your order are non-refundable.
No Returns or Exchanges are accepted on Special Orders Items.
We exchange any original condition merchandise with your original invoice within 7 days of pickup or delivery. All items returned for exchange must be in the original packaging, in reselling condition.
Items are not eligible to be returned or exchanged if:
Show signs that have been previously installed
Broken or scratched
Without the original invoice
Missing the original package or partially damaged.
For items returned that have to be repacked by our staff, 20% restocking fee will apply.
Items deemed defective:
Topcan Vanity gives the right to its customers to fully inspect purchased products at the time of pickup or delivery. Please fully inspect all your items on pickup or delivery. Broken, scratched or dented items will not be accepted for returns or exchanges.
Toronto Vanity can only guarantee stock for ordered products for up to 60 days from the due date on your Invoice. Any products not picked up within 30 days can be subject to restocking. Product restocking can take anywhere from 1 to 8 weeks.
Topcan Vanity can store your products if requested, at rate of $15.00 per Square Foot per Month of storage space used, if requested by you before the due date on your Invoice.
For your safety, a valid Photo ID must be presented before pickup. – Topcan Vanity doesn’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Feel free to contact us by phone 647-987-1118 or by Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime during business hours if you need further information.